Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Box of Shame...

So this is my "Box of Shame"

And what, I hear you ask, is a box of shame? Well it's where I hide all the little bits and bobs that I started and never finished (my UFOs)! 

And hiding in this box I have this lovely embroidered tray cloth that's almost done - it's got another 3 of it's kind keeping it company


And then there's this little kit that I started about 3 years or so ago - not even sure where I put the chart
And I won't take out the rest of them - but I'm sure you get the picture!

Well one UFO that I did manage to get out of the box of shame and done this year is my teddies! It's taken me about 3 years but I finally got them done this year!
I am so proud of this piece - now hopefully it won't take me another 3 years to get them framed :-)

1 comment:

Ruth said...

I love the finished teddies, well done Thoeria, you know I don't think your box of shame is very big so I bet there isn't much in it :P
I do hope though you get all done out of it and the tray cloth is very pretty.