Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Busy days ...

The last 2 days have been pretty jam-packed!
The plumber has managed to install the geyser, so now we only have the massive hole in the ceiling that needs fixing! This is definitely a good thing!
Our friends returned to Cape Town this afternoon so the little bugs have been bored now that there little friends have left.
I managed to get a little more stitching done on "Woodland"

and last night I started one of my "Things to make and do in 2011" - stitching something on evenweave

Doesn't look like much now I know, but it's one of Peter Underwood's "Cat's Rule" called "May Cat". I spent about 3 hours stitching and only have this little bit to show for it! A combination of trying to get to grips with the fabric and having a few unwanted visits from Mr Frog! I think I'm going to enjoy working with evenweave! I guess it's a good thing then that I had ordered a grab bag from Polstitches which arrived yesterday! Aren't these just gorgeous?

I did say that I was posting a pic of my "Party Baby", and here she is!

Well I'm sure I can probably get another hour's stitching in, so that's where I'll be heading! 

Whatever it is you'll be doing, hope you have fun!








1 comment:

Ruth said...

Great progress on woodland and way to go you checking out the evenweave, once you get the hang of it you'll fly and soon wonder why you didn't start on evenweave years ago! I love your grab bag of fabric its delicious looking and the picute of party baby is soooo cute. Well done.