Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sorting and stuff ...

Oh dear, who would have guessed it would take me so long to get started on my "Woodland Enchantress" ! Tuesday evening was spent sorting out all the threads onto the cards (I do do love a kit that comes with everything all sorted for you!), and taping the edges of the fabric with the masking tape. This took me about 2 hours - and I wasn't even slacking off!
Then last night I began the big task of gridding the fabric - and after completing the vertical lines, I decided that I am now tired of making squares and ready to get on with the stitching! This evening though I have friends arriving from Cape Town to spend some time with us, so not sure if I'll get any stitching done either :-(
On the bright side though, middle bug is well on the mend and should be ready to get back to school tomorrow - in time for the Easter parade and egg hunt, isn't his timing just perfect :-)

Hope you all have a lovely day!

No comments: