Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Stitchy stuff ...


The past week or so has not seen much stitching being done :(  It’s been soccer practise, soccer matches, birthday parties to plan and friend’s parties to go to and then there’s  what pays the bills that also needs a piece of me! I have however managed to finish a birthday card – still need to do a few more!

And my soccer stitch is just about done – only the border to finish and then to put it together.


I’ve also started a bookmark – no too far to go but there’s no rush for this so taking my time.


Spent a little time on “Enchantress”, but she will probably go on hold for a while. My dad has asked me to stitch him a lion and since he has never asked me to do this for him before, I am going to try and get one done in time for his birthday in August.

And then my Fairy Round Robin that was started last year with some friends on OM came home! Isn't it lovely! I can't wait to have it all framed and on little bug’s wall!

I've also been trying to make sure that I squeeze in some time to read as well!
Little bug's party is on Sunday and I still need to get a birthday cake! Unfortunately (or maybe it's fortunate!) my oven is not playing with me so I need to go out and buy a "Hello Kitty" birthday cake. Still so much to do and starting to feel a bit like the white rabbit in "Alice in Wonderland" - I'm late I'm late I'm late! :-)
Hope you all have a lovely day!



2 comments:

Heather's Stitching Story said...

Oh Lovely Thoeria ... well done xxxx

Steffi said...

Great work,well done,Thoeria!