Monday, May 9, 2011

Good intentions and Life . . .


The week started out with the best of intentions (as always!) - to get as much stitching done as humanly possible! Unfortunately work, bugs and OH keeps interfering with my plans J


Firstly, to those who celebrated Mother’s Day yesterday (8 May) I hope you had a lovely time with the family! I had a lovely busy day! Middle bug played his first ever soccer match with his new team ( he only started playing for a club this year!). They lost 3-2 but they sure put up a good fight for a bunch of 5 and 6 year olds!

The team with coach Freddy.

 Then it was off to the zoo for a Mother’s Day concert – fun fun fun! A late lunch and then home to get the kiddies ready for school today!

Inbetween all this and work, my lovely books came last week! All 12 of them! Now to squeeze in time to get some stitching in as well as my reading!
My new books!
I had planned on getting more stitching done, but like I said ….work, kids, etc etc etc

I finished these in the past week

For a "Fairy" themed robin

The free gift from Cross Stitcher Issue #237
I had finished this one before but never posted a pic yet


Stitched for an exchange

I also got a bit of stitching done on my Enchantress so I guess it wasn’t an all out waste of a week! 


2 comments:

Ruth said...

Lovely finishes Thoeria and super well done to your little bugs soccer team. Once they had fun and enjoyed themselves thats all that matters. Now which of those books is first on the list.

Heather's Stitching Story said...

Oh Lovely Thoeria! I love the stash of books!