Saturday, May 14, 2011

Win some, Lose some ...

So it was off to the soccer field at 7.30am this chilly morning. Middle bug had a match at 8am so off trekked the whole family to cheer the team on! They played 2 matches, and I must admit I felt a bit sorry for the bunch - running up and down for almost an hour is pretty tiring (one game is 30 minutes - 15 minutes a side). They won their first match 1-0 and just just lost their second match 3-2. But watching a bunch of young ones play is truly entertaining! To them it's not about winning - it's about playing the game and having fun!

I'm hoping to either finish "May Cat" or get as close to finish as possible this weekend. Not that far to go now!

I finished my lttle freebie pincushion as well. I used a butterfly button I had as the centre piece as they forgot to put the little button in the kit pack. 


Have a lovely weekend!


No comments: