Monday, June 20, 2011

Another week past . . .


I can't believe that it's been another week that's past! Where does the time go??!!!

I'm afraid that this has yet again been a rather lazy week - stitching-wise that is! I've made a few cards (non stitched)
 

I've also finished the bookmark that I was working on

I quite like this - my eldest bug will be 12 on Tuesday and loves reading so she'll be getting this one.
I stitched a second (different) bookmark for the OM Bookmark exchange.I'm really quite pleased with how it came out but can't post a pic of it yet - my partner has not yet received it. 

I've done some more stitching on "Enchantress" and started Dad's lions. Silly me forgot to take pics during the day so will have to show them later :-) I'm going to be concentrating on the lions for the next few weeks to get it done in time for Dad's birthday on the 18th August. Considering what a slow stitcher I am, I'm hoping that I will have enough time to get it done!

And speaking of Dads, I do hope all Dad's out there had a lovely Father's Day!

Happy stitching!

No comments: