Friday, August 26, 2011

Crazy January Challenge 2012

Can't believe I've signed up for this but getting more excited as I think about it!

What is the Crazy January Challenge, you ask? Simple - it's madness :-)

The rules are simple .....
Minna has created a Yahoo Group, to allow you to stretch and challenge yourself and in the process use up your stash! To join the group click here .

The rules are simple .....
1. Start stitching a new design every day, from January 1st to January 15th. So by January 15th you have 15 new WIPs to stitch!
2. Try and finish everything you started stitching during the year 2012 :)
3. Have fun stitching!

I've got a few ideas running around in my head on what I want to do - loads of charts and stash to go through to decide.......

Come and join the madness! You know you want to :-)

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Only 3 more days before we leave to Cape Town! Yippee!!!

Take care x x

No comments: