Friday, September 9, 2011

CJC 2012 - some of my choices

So I've been spending the past 2 weeks mulling over what to choose for the Crazy January Challenge. I've scratched through the kits, rummaged through the charts, and fumbled through the magazines trying to narrow down the search to 15 projects. I am kind of, sort of decided on 11 of them, and still wrestling with deciding on the last 4! Should I be really brave and add a small HAED to my list? I have about 3 of the Storykeeps in my stash, as well as a few Quick Stitches that I could maybe start .... not all of them! Just one. Choose one I mean :-)
Well I still have 3 more months before I finalise this list - so even these 11 may change at a later date. But for now I think that these are definitely going to be on my CJC list for next year.

  • The Library by LHN
  • A Stitcher's Prayer by LHN
  • Home of a Needleworker (too) by LHN
  • Sunflowers in Summer by Country Cottage Needleworks
  • A Very Faint Line by My Big Toe Designs
  • I will Always be a Wildflower by Sam Sarah Design Studio
  • Bride's Tree Ornament - Love by Brooke's Books Publishing
  • Night Fairy kit by Lanarte (design by Maria van Scharrenburg)
  • The Other White Meat by Calico Crossroads
  • Rose Mosaic Needleroll by M. Designs
CJC 2012 Challenge


This weekend is middle bug's birthday party. Actually it's tomorrow. So I've spent a considerable part of this week running around trying to get organised (thank goodness I remembered to book the venue 2 month's ago!). My craft room is looking like I'm opening up a small corner cafe - there's that much sweets and crisps and drinks in it! Tonight we're packing up the party boxes and tomorrow is D-day! He wanted to have a Boot Camp party this year, so atleast I didn't have to worry about running around to get an army cake as the venue bakes those for you! Expect lots of pics in the next post :-)

Have a gorgeous weekend everyone, and remember that Tricia's Sock Monkey Giveaway closes today (9th Sept.) so head on over and take a peek!

Take care x x



1 comment:

Mia said...

Oh, nice choices :) Hope you have fun with finding the rest. 3 months is a short time ;)

Happy birthday to middle bug :)