Wednesday, October 5, 2011

CJC2012 Updated

I'm still trying to finalise my list for the Crazy January Challenge 2012 that Miina has arranged (check out the rules here) and with only 3 months left to the year I guess I need to finalise this soon!


I've selected the following 10 already:

  • The Library by LHN

  • A Stitcher's Prayer by LHN

  • Home of a Needleworker (too) by LHN

  • Sunflowers in Summer by Country Cottage Needleworks

  • A Very Faint Line by My Big Toe Designs

  • I will Always be a Wildflower by Sam Sarah Design Studio

  • Bride's Tree Ornament - Love by Brooke's Books Publishing

  • Night Fairy kit by Lanarte (design by Maria van Scharrenburg)

  • The Other White Meat by Calico Crossroads

  • Rose Mosaic Needleroll by M. Designs



  • And I've decided to add the following 2 to my list as well

  • Crafty Cat by Margaret Sherry - as featured in Issue 135 of Cross Stitcher

  • The Pirate Queen by Dark Side of the Moon - as featured in Issue 172&173 of World of Cross Stitch



  • Margaret Sherry's Craft Cat

    Pirate Queen


    Now to decide on the last 3 projects!

    Take care x x

    No comments: