Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Dance!!!

The roof's been fixed, the paintings just about all done, and I won a lovely chart in the 1-2-3 Stitch! September month competition! I'm just a happy bunny today :-)

The chart I won is called "Pumpkin Hollow Farms" by LHN


Can't wait for it to get here!

I've spent most of the weekend polishing, cleaning and hanging curtains in little and middle bug's rooms - the painting was finished there on Friday hence my mad scramble at trying to return the house to some semblance f normality!

I was also bitterly disappointed by our boys in green yesterday when they lost to Australia..... I know that that's how the game goes and in the end the better team won ....even though I'd have like our boys to bring back the cup :-)

I've finished middle bug's tooth fairy pillow and made some progress with the second teacher's gift, but alas no pics yet.... will have to take them  later and post some other time :-)

Hope you all had a smashingly good weekend!

Take care xx

4 comments:

Mouse said...

oooo well done on your win .. great chart and normality what's that heheheh love mouse xxxx

Mary Joan said...

Congratulations on your win.

The Manbroider said...

Congrats on your DOUBLE WIN! Head over to my blog to see! Congratulations!

Stitching Noni said...

Congrats on your double win - just saw on Manbroider's blog that you have also won the gorgeous Holly!

Sorry about the Wallabies beating the Springboks.... next mission should they choose to accept it is to wipe out the Kiwi's!!

Enjoy your lovely giveaway gifts!
http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/