Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Another Start?

Yes indeed! Another start! We're almost at the end of the starts for the CJC2012, and I must admit that I am so looking forward to getting stuck into these projects! Only 5 more sleeps! Yay!!!!

I decided to switch from the cross stitch last night and started the small hardanger kit that will eventually grow up to be an emery pincushion. I changed the threads from the kit to some Caron Waterlilies that I had in my stash - I love these colours!
Emery Pincushion designed by Roz Watnemo
Stitched with Caron Waterlilies - Twilight

Sarah, over at Craftymoo is having an absolutely lovely giveaway - interested? Click here to take a peak and enter!

I can't wait for this evening to choose my next "crazy" :-)

Take care x x


3 comments:

Mia said...

Oh I just love this hardanger!! The color you've chosen is really beautiful!
I've still got 20 starts to do with the UCJC and am enjoying every bit of each start :D

Happy stitching
Hugs
Mia

Mouse said...

oooooooooooo gorgeous colours and only four more sleeps for me as a day behind ..lol :) love mouse xxxx

Teresa S. said...

This design is going to make a beautiful pincushion-and love that Twilight thread!