Thursday, January 5, 2012

Crazy Day 4

After the excitement of the last few days, I am happy to report that the gate is now finally all fixed, hubby and elder bug are home, and they brought a surprise package along with them! Got home from work last night to discover that my dad had decided to make the trip with them. He'd originally told me that he wasn't going to come as the drive was too long and his back hurts if he sits for extended periods of time. So I am pleased as punch that he changed his mind! Mum will come later in the year after her op later this month.

With all of this I was completely exhausted last night, and only managed a few stitches before I fell asleep with my stitching in-front of the telly. So without any further ado, my crazy start for day 4 - Home of a Needleworker (too) by LHN.
Home of a Needleworker (too) by LHN
Stitched on 28 count Wichelt Linen - China Pearl
Threads: Crescent Colours
Have a lovely day all!

Take care x x





4 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh I'm so pleased your gates are fixed and hubby is home, what a relief. You must have been pleased as punch to see your Dad, enjoy. I like your project for day 4 and can't wait to see more on it and am sure when you get caught up again on your sleep now that everything is as it should be they'll be no stopping you.

Lucie said...

Great start Thoeria, I started that project last year maybe I will finish it one day!

Glad that all is right again and you must be glad to have your Dad with you :)

Tricia said...

So happy to hear that your gates are fixed, and such a nice surprise for your dad to arrive as well x

Stitching By A Cornish Sea Shore said...

So pleased to hear all your good news. Now your DH is home you can relax and enjoy your surprise visitor.