Saturday, January 7, 2012

Small starts

While I've been making my new starts every day, I'm afraid that there's not much stitches put in to each one!

My choice for day 6 was "Rose Mosaic Needle Roll" by M Designs. I'm stitching this on 32 count Lakeside Linen (colour : Cornsilk), using the recommended threads. Even though the amount of stitches made doesn't reflect it, I found it difficult to put this one down. I'm probably going to struggle with the finish, but I know I am going to enjoy stitching this!

Rose Mosaic NeedleRoll by M Designs
Stitched on 32 count Lakeside Linen
Today's choice was to start "The Library" by LHN. I'm stitching this one on a piece of 32 count Laguna called Days Gone By, using the recommended Crescent Colour threads. I had hoped to get further with it, but when I kept on dropping off to sleep while trying to stitch, I've decided to call it quits for the day!

"The Library" by LHN
Stitched on 32 count Laguna


Hope you're all having a lovely weekend!

Take care x x



3 comments:

Ruth said...

Love the starts Thoeria and both are great projects...my starts have been small to but I'm confident we'll be back to them and finish them !

Stitching By A Cornish Sea Shore said...

Laguna fabric and Crescent Colour threads - BLISS.

Tricia said...

Really looking forward to seeing these complete Thoeria, great work so far