Thursday, January 12, 2012

Stitching and baking!

That's what I've been up to :)

Got home from work last night and decided that quiche sounded like a good idea for supper - sooo I slapped together these yummies!
Tuna Quiche and Mushroom Quiche
And then thought, while I'm at it, I may as well pop a bread in the oven.
Brown seed loaf
And then I finally got down to the stitching after supper :)
My crazy installment for day 11 was the Spanish Geometrical Sampler from Needle's Content. I'm using a local silk to do this one with - chameleon silks - and chose 32 ct Laguna in Antique White.

Spanish Geometrical Sampler
Stiched on 32ct Antique White Laguna
Using Chameleon silks 
I doubt that I'll be doing any baking this evening, but this weekend .... well that's another story!

Take care x x

5 comments:

Ruth said...

The Quiche looks yummy ! and that bread, I'll have to get the recipe lol..
Loved yesterdays start with the hardanger, the colours are lovely and todays ones are even better if thats possible!, great starts.

Nicola said...

Both your baking and stitching look yummy.

Kate said...

Beautiful thread on this piece. Mmmm, home baking.

Tricia said...

You have been busy, love the hardanger colours are gorgeous.

Tony Dillon said...

Hi hun i have given you the Liebster award if you pop over to my blog to see what to do. xx