Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Can you say "Idiot!"?


I most certainly can....and have been saying it for the last five minutes or so! And will no doubt be saying it again tomorrow when I frog the entire Pirate Queen!

I suppose I should start at the beginning, right? Now, as mentioned before, this week had me stitching on PQ. And I've made pretty good progress....or so I thought.

From this ....


Pirate Queen
9 January 2012
To this....

Pirate Queen
1 February
before the great frog session!

Great going...right? Except that I've just realised that in a moment of brilliance, I'd started her completely off centre!!! I have no one to blame but myself, and if I could I'd be kicking my own behind! But since I can't do that, I'm going to have to rip it all out and start from scratch. Want to take a wild guess about what I'm doing tomorrow evening??

I do hope that you all have had much better luck this week that myself though!

Take care x x

6 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh no I hate when that happens and did that twice with two, yes two crazy pieces so I can fully sympathise. I say put it away have a wee sulk some chocolate to help ease the pain of it and then when your feeling up to it frog it then. Maybe have a bit more chocolate, can't hurt right !

Nicola said...

It's horrible when that happens. I think we have all done that at sometime xxx

Mouse said...

ohhhh blimmey no way to salvage it ???? before frogging .... and if not good luck with it ... love mouse xxxxx

Lucie said...

Oh poor you - how &*£(^$$* frustrating!!!! Been there, done that, got the UFO because of it!
I hope it doesn't take long to frog so that you can get back to her again! I feel your pain!

Tricia said...

I can imagine how frustrated you were Thoeria, I hope it didnt take to long to rip back and start over again

stitchesnscraps said...

Oh no!! We have all been there, and share your pain! Hopefully the nasty bad frog goes away soon! Pirate Queen was looking so lovely! You'll have her back to pirate self in no time! Thanks for sharing!

Melissa J.