Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Goals, Biscornu and Temptation

Can you believe that February 2012 will soon be part of the history books? Which means that there are 10 more months left to finish off 14 crazies! Oh my! Oh my! Oh my! Should I start panicking yet?

I've decided to nick Ruth's idea of setting monthly goals. Maybe this will spur me on to greater heights :)
So without any further ado, a drum roll if you please ......
March Goals
  • Finish "Power and Grace"
  • Start Dawn of Spring" SAL
  • Start my Round Robin for OM
  • Complete the letters A-C of Chris Davenport's "Alphabet Learner"
  • Watch my "Learning to Crochet" DVD and complete a practise block
Not that many but I'm playing this by ear - don't want to get too many on the list and complete none!

As my partner in the Spring Biscornu Exchange has received my biscornu, I can now show you what I had stitched

"Butterflies Biscornu" by Rainburst Embroidery
Stitched on 28ct Ivory Jobelan with recommended  threads and MH beads

The bottom of this biscornu is a lovely celtic knot design

Bottom of "Butterflies Biscornu"
I'm afraid that I have allowed myself to be led into temptation ..... again! HAED is having a 50% off leap year sale that ends this evening, so I got myself these 3 lovelies
Storykeep Ravens / QS Severeille / Mini Curl Up with a Good Book
Now to find the time to stitch these too!

Take care x x

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh Oh Oh I so love your biscornu...its gorgeous and you know I'm a sucker for not only biscornu's but celtic designs to...just gorgeous.
Love the goals and its good to have a starting point and you'll be able to see what you can achieve and you can't, you'll be surprised how you will have that motivation.
Love the HAED designs and will look forward to seeing the progress on them.

Lucie said...

Your biscornu is just gorgeous Thoeria and I bet your partner loved it :) I have my eye on that HAED as well but have so many Spangler patterns now that I need 3 lifetimes to stitch them all! Look forward to seeing your progress on it xx

TarjaA said...

Lovely butterflies!

Linda said...

Great job on the biscornu. Good luck with the goals.

Linda