Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I've been....

chasing my own tail the last few days! Or rather that's what it's been feeling like!

Hubby has had to have an op - nothing major - he was losing he's hearing in his right ear due to the calcification of the stapes(those small bones in the ear), so decided to have an implant done. The op has been a success but this has meant that I've been doing drop offs and pick ups of all three bugs - which has been taxing as I still have a day job to report to :( I've been so pooped that I haven't managed much stitching so no pics today! I haven't even decided on my crazy stitch for the week either!

This evening elder bug's school has a big induction for all their grade 8 learners,so guess where I'll be! And tomorrow it's orthodontist appointments for her (which dad normally carts her to and from) - I think I am going to have to cancel that! urrrgggghhh!

Ok....rant over! At some time this evening I need to choose my fabric and threads for the SAL that's being organised at Friendly Stitchers. The design has been charted by a very talented and lovely mouse and the little sneak peak she's given us is gorgeous! It's a band sampler called "Dawn of Spring" - I'm looking forward to this one :)

So I'm off to the school meeting - hope you all are having more fun!

Take care x x

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh Thoeria, double yuck to the taxi....you need a nice rest and some stitching and I think when hubby's back to himself thats what you should have. Some days there really are not enough hours... take care hun xxx

Mouse said...

oooo sorry you are being taxi atm ... its not fun on top of everything else ... hope DH recovers sooon so you can have some stitchy time ... can't wait to see what you have chosen and my little cheeks are blushing at your lovely words :) love mouse xxxxx

Nicola said...

I am so glad that the op went OK for your DH. Not matter how small it is always concerning.