Friday, February 3, 2012

A Quick Post ...

So after the pirate debacle, I did exactly what Ruth suggested and had a little sulk - no stitching last night! Tonight it will be back to the spring biscornu - finishing it off this weekend so I can have it in the post on Monday!

Now a quick question - I'm often wanting to respond to comments, but need to admit (rather red faced here) that I am not quite sure how. I can't seem to find a "reply" button. So if one of you  kind souls know what I'm doing wrong, please let me know :)

I had meant to make mention of the absolutely generous give-away that Barbara over at "To Stitch or Not to Stitch" is having. Not only is a gorgeous little Shepherd's Bush sachet (stitched by Barbara) included, in the giveaway, but she's extended her giveaway to include a selection of other bits...including a box of chocolates! Entries close on Saturday so head here to be entered :)

Have a lovely weekend everyone! Hope Monsieur Le Frog gives you a miss :)

Take care x x

5 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

Hi there! I have all the comments go to my gmail inbox and then I can reply to them that way - except for the ones that don't have an email address. You are set this up by going into your settings and putting your email address into the "Comment Notification Email" box.

I believe blogger also has made a change so that we can reply within comments on our blog but I haven't been able to work that out yet. Maybe I am usng the wrong version of blogger or google or explorer or something!!

Thoeria said...

And the penny dropped....the light switched on....and I am now sorted :) Thank you so much Stitching Noni! I have done exactly that now :)

Ruth said...

Well I'm not sure Thoeria, I must investigate that matter also. You know you need chocolate to go with that sulk lol. Hope you have a good weekend and looking forward to seeing your biscornu :)

Nicola said...

Glad you got sorted for replying. It took me a little while to catch on myself.

Wishing you a good weekend xxx

Mouse said...

ooo glad you've got sorted with the replying :) and hopefully you are over the sulk now ..lol and back to stitching full force ;) love mouse xxxx