Monday, February 27, 2012

TUSAL Update - I'm late!

That indeed I am! I had planned on being a good girl and posting my TUSAL update last week - had even packed along my ORTS in my suitcase so that I could take the pic - but unfortunately I couldn't get internet connectivity! I really cannot blog on my phone so it had to wait ......

And here they are ...... my Feb orts... sorry the pic ain't all that great!




While a wonderful time was had last week (both at the conference as well as with my mom and dad) I did not get to stitch - not even half of a back stitch! Nothing! I did however get loadssss of reading done! In the week I finished off Pride and Prejudice (which I loved!) , and then finished the following books:
Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
Dr. Dad by Judith Arnold
High Country Pride by Lynn Erickson

Amazing how much reading you can get done when you don't have to be up the next morning to dash the kids off to school and then spend the day in an office!

It's been almost a year that I've been in blogland - amazing as I had not thought that I would be able to keep it up :) So watch this space .......

Have a lovely day all - I've already been out and about visiting most of your blogs to play some kind of catch up, but know there are still a few more that I need to visit!

Take care x x

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Glad you had a lovely time Thoeria with your parents and indeed the conference. I know you didn't get to stitch but look at all that reading, I'd say that was so good. I'm glad you loved Pride and Prejudice, now you can see what I rave about and am not just cookie..well ok perhaps a little...but to me its the ultimate love story...sighhhhh..wait till you see what I'm just finishing up this evening !

Mouse said...

oooo glad you had a fab time ... love the orts and coooo that was a lot of reading there ....and oooo a whole year of blogging wow that has gone by fast :)
love mouse xxxx

Nicola said...

So glad that you enjoyed Pride and Prejudice. What will you read next?