Friday, March 2, 2012

A Bit of Friday Fun : Chart Title Quiz

Can you believe that it's the weekend again? Not that I'm complaining! It just feels like the week went by in a blur of activity and I'm not quite sure what I did though!

I thought I'd play this little game that I saw over on a verrryyyy old post on Anna's blog .

The rules are simple - answer the questions using charts / patterns that you really like !


1. Are you male or female ?
Little Girls (by Sisters & Best Friends)
2. How would you describe yourself?
High on Life (by Passion des Croix)

3.How do some people feel about you?
Not all Witches live in Salem (by Fallbrook House Needleplay)

4. How do you feel about yourself?
I'm not overweight, I'm undertall! (by Dolly Mama)

5. Describe your partner / love interest - significant other :-D
My Everything (by Sampler Girl)

6. Where would you rather be?

The Needlework Shop (by CCN)

7. Describe what you want to be.
Be Happy (by Shepherd's Bush)

8. Describe how you live

Cherish Dream Live (by Lizzie Kate)

9. Describe how you love

Love Crazy (by Lizzie Kate)
10. Share a few words of wisdom
Whine less, Breathe More (by Lizzie Kate)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and whatever you're planning to do.....have FUN!

Take care x x

6 comments:

Denise said...

Oh how fun, loved all your answers to the questions.
Happy Stitching
Denise

Ruth said...

Loved that Thoeria, what a fun post and I liked your answers. I think my favourite was My Everything by The Sampler Girl. Hope you have a good weekend to.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I saw that post too! I'm planning on answering the question sometime especially now I've seen your's.

I love your answers, some great choices.

Tricia said...

You too Thoeria have a good weekend x

Mouse said...

hahahah ... just love it and mmmm we are pretty much the same ..lol love mouse xxxxx

Siobhán said...

That is really neat! What a fun way to get to know you better. :)