Monday, March 5, 2012

Stitching Update...

Well the heat these past few days have been energy sapping - I'm always convinced that if the last of summer is this hot (was out of the office this afternoon and the temperature read 34 degrees celcius) then we're in for a freezing winter! Good thing it doesn't snow or I'd be worried - so I guess there are advantages to not having the lovely white stuff from the skies :)

I've done a bit of lots this week past - I spent some time with "A New Day", finished a small card, and stitched some on "Alphabet Learner".

So this is where I had left "A New Day" as my Day 8 Crazy start ...
As at the 8th of Jan - MBTDs "A New Day"
And this was where I had left it off on Friday evening


x by x it grows ....even if a bit slowly!

In between I had also done a bit on "Alphabet Learner". This was where I had left it as my Day 15 Crazy start ...
As at the 15th of Jan - "Alphabet Learner"
And this how far I had come this week

As you can see, "A" is done and I've started on "B".

I remarked to a colleague of mine who had wanted to know if I would be watching the cricket or rugby this weekend, that Mondays to Fridays I work for the company that pays my salary, but Saturdays and Sundays I work for Kids Incorporated, so no, I would not be watching neither! It was kiddy parties to cart to and from (Saturday as well as Sunday!)  as well as the Stay Awake fundraiser at my eldest bug's school. So .... I barely managed to get this card done over the weekend!


As it was soccer this evening I spent 2 hours on the field, and then home to get homework done, showers and then bed for the little ones. Now I can settle down to some serious time with my lions!

Hope you all had lovely weekends that you got loads done - and if not then I hope you had fun either ways :)

Take care x x

6 comments:

Linda said...

Great stitching progress. I love the alphabet lerner. Would you be willing to sell the chart when your done?

Linda

Ruth said...

Great progress Thoeria, I think I like A New Day best of all, I think its the combo of colours. Sounds like it was a busy weekend and am glad you got some down time with your lions.

Tricia said...

You have been busy, loving your stitching progress.

Nicola said...

I love New Day. We had a frost this morning so could do with a bit of your heat.

Thoeria said...

Hi Linda - sent you an email - you're definitely welcome to the chart when I am done :) Just mail me your snail mail when you're ready and I'll forward when I am finished with it.

Maureen said...

Kids incorporated - I love it! I know how that feels, why do people always ask if I'm doing anything nice at the weekend - what's a weekend lol...