Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Thank You!

Well I do hope that you all have had a marvelous weekend - nothing too hectic mind you :) I shall have to hang my head in shame and own up / confess / admit / plead guilty to the fact that not a stitch has been stitched this weekend :(
I did however have a lovely time at the rugby match on Saturday evening, especially since my team won :-D

Before I ramble on (as I can be prone to!) I wanted to thank you all for your lovely comments on my Dawn of Spring SAL. I'm still not convinced that it will work but for now am reserving judgement until Ms Mouse releases Part 2 :)

I also wanted to say hello to all the new folks that have decided to entertain my madness :)

And then a special thanks to Hely over at Hely's Stitching, Mary Joan from Mary Joan Stitching and Tony who can be found at A Little Piece of Me .These 3 lovely folks have given me a Liebster Award!


"Liebster" is a German word which means "favourite" and this little award is a way for bloggers to help each other out by spreading the word about their blogs. It is normally warded to bloggers with less than 200 stalkers followers

There are a few conditions on acceptance of this award, mainly
  • Link back to the person who gave you the award and thank them P
  • Give the Award to 5 fellow bloggers with less than 200 followersP
  • Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award. (Will be off to do that now!)
  • Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you P
I'd love to pass this along to the following five bloggers:
- Erin, who blogs over at Fairy Tales & French Knots
- Linda, who can be found at Stitchin with my Furbabies
- Kate, from Kate's Floss Box
- Mia, who stitches over at Positivity 
- Heth, from Forget-me-Knot

And now for the 5 random things about me:
- My favourite colour to wear is black (someone once told me black is slimming, and since I need slimming...)
- I am absolutely totally terrified of spiders - can't stand the critters
- I LOVE chocolate and coffee - my 2 great addictions
- I speak 2 languages (English and Afrikaans)
- I bungee jumped when I was younger and more foolish :)

That's it from me for now :)

If you still wish to enter my giveaway, there are still 16 days left so head on over to this post and leave a comment :)

Take care x x

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Congratulations on the award Thoeria, love the 5 things, don't think I'd have tried bungee jumping period lol

Mouse said...

well done on the award and cooo not done bungy jumping you brave person you ..lol love mouse xxxx

Nicola said...

Well done on your award, it is such a nice way to learn more about our pin pals.

RuthB said...

Hey Thoeria -- no spiders, but plenty of chocolate and coffee... got it. :)

Mia said...

Thank you for this award, I'm really touched!! <3