Monday, July 16, 2012

Sad news ...


I'm afraid that these past few weeks have not been very good....

Firstly, my lamp has decided that it no longer wants to play with me, so I have not been able to stitch in the evenings as I normally do :( And with the kids having been on school holidays (this morning was the first day back after a 3 week break!), and the in-laws having been here for a visit(they left on Saturday)....there has been so little time to sit and do *anything*

I also received the sad news this morning that my 39 year old cousin passed away from the cancer that has been ravishing her body for the past 15 years. We knew that the day was close, but it is still a shock .... RIP my cousin......may you find peace.

Take care x x

9 comments:

Terri said...

So sorry for your loss!!

Hugs and prayers!

Terri

Mrs. GraceWorks said...

So sorry to hear about your cousin. Even expected losses are hard. :( I hope you'll have time to relax and stitch soon. {hugs}

Tricia

Ruth said...

Oh Thoeria I'm so very sorry for your loss and even though you know its close it still comes as a shock, take care of yourself and mind you, I shall remember you and your family and cousin at this time in my prayers. Hugs to you. xxx

Monique said...

Wow it really sounds like you have had a hectic time of it. Although I do know what u have felt over these 3 week holidays. Both me and my daughter were happy to see the school gates today. I am sorry for your loss as its never easy no matter who or how.
I was concerned bout the package I sent u and checked the tracking nbr. I saw that its been at ur PO since the 5th and now I understand why u just havn't had chance to fetch it I'm sure. I'm just glad that it is there and not delayed/lost somewhere.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

So sorry for your loss. And the lamp too, sometimes a thing like that is the last straw after a big loss like your cousin.
(((hugs)))

Shaunterria Owens said...

My condolences Theoria. Losing someone close to you can be incredibly difficult...Prayers from me to you and your family during this hard time *hugs*

--shaunterria
ca11i0pe.blogspot.com

Stitching Noni said...

I am so very far behind in my blog reading. So very sorry to read about your cousin. Hope you are all coping ok & getting through this very sad time. Hugs xx

Anne said...

Just new, sorry to hear about your loss. Good memories will always be there.

Stitching Noni said...

Hi there! Haven't seen you around for a long time, hope that everything is ok.