Thursday, March 14, 2013

Here at last!

Oh I'm so happy!!! The stuff I'd gotten from my birthday voucher has finally arrived! :) It's taken a bit longer than usual thanks to the postal service being on a go slow.....hmmmm.....wonder if that's the reason it's referred to as snail mail! Ah well....on to the goodies!

I got a bunch of stuff from 123stich, which I admit is one of my all time favourite online shops! If only the exchange rate would settle ....then again....that may not be such a good idea :)

From 123stich.com

A Lizzie Kate Snippet
A Gorgeous Needle Threader by My Big Toe Designs (this really is lovely!)
A Bead Nabber (very useful lil thing)
Some needles by Piecemakers (I've heard they are lovely to stitch with)
A Star Detangler (which is supposed to make using up that last bits of threadseasier)
Juddy's Boo Boo stick - can't wait to use this!

A Dolly Mamas kit - going to have to do this one twice!

I also got my bits from Stoney Creek

"Promise Me" by Lizzie Kate

Cute lil charms - not sure what I'll do with them :)
What I love most about shopping at Stone Creek is their free chart of the month :) When I'd ordered, this was the chart
Love With an Open Heart

I know I said no new starts this year.....but man oh man....that LK chart calls to my heart!

Last but not least...my copy of  The Dovekeepers have arrived! I wanted to start this as soon as it got here, but I have three other books on the go so will contain myself and get stuck into this one when I have nothing else on my reading list so that I can concentrate and enjoy it :)

The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman

I hope you've all had a lovely lovely week thus far....now to look forward to the weekend! Yay!!

Take care xx

7 comments:

Ruth McKeon said...

Oh lots and lots of goodies, love it. I've my eye on that same LK piece and I wish you luck refraining from starting it, if I get it I'm going to have to start it lol. I love the little needle threaders and I'd like to hear how the de tangler goes, if its good I may invest. All I can say about the Dovekeepers is its good and I think you'll enjoy it, I'd like to hear your thoughts on it, its been one of my better reads this year.

cucki said...

wow sweet stash..
have fun x

RuthB said...

Excellent birthday stashing! I'm so excited for you. Don't you just love those pouches in the mail? :)

Congrats and have much fun with your goodies!

Linda said...

Love all your new stash Thoeria. I think I need to go shopping. lol

Linda

Monique said...

Oh that's such nice goodies. A few things of those things I wouldn't mind trying. If only we could figure out a way to combine postage to make it more affordable for us to order.

Stitching Noni said...

Fab birthday goodies. Definitely worth the wait :)

Chris said...

Super stash, and love the book too!
123 is one of my favourites too and so it Down Sunshine Way!
Chris