Sunday, March 10, 2013

Another one bites the dust!

I'm feeling rather white rabitt-ish ....chasing my tail and running around late for everything :) This post was supposed to have been done on Monday already....but alas.....life has such a pesky habit of interfering with one's best intentions :)

I am so very pleased to say that I do have another finish :) Yes indeed! A Stitcher's Prayer was completed last weekend :)




"A Stitcher's Prayer" by LHN
Stitched over 2 on 28 count Raw Cashel Linen
Using DMC threads


I'm very pleased to have this one done....another one all for me me me!!!!

While absent from blogland this week, I have however been busy stitching...albeit a wee bit only :)

I've picked up Chris Davenport's "Alphabet Sampler" which is a Dimension's Kit. I haven't stitched on Aida for a while and this piece is on 18ct...took a bit of getting used to (re-adjusting the mindset ).
This is where I had left it off last year.....


Alphabet Learner by Chris Davenport
And this was how far along I'd gotten up till yesterday :)


Alphabet Learner
9 March 2013
So all in all a rather productive little time has been had :)

Wishing all my UK mom friends a very happy Mother's Day....hope you ladies all had a lovely day!

Take care xx



10 comments:

Linda said...

Oh wow Thoeria. Congrats on the great finish. I am loving your Alphabet Learner. What a fun and bright piece to be working on.

Linda

Linda said...

Hey! What happen to 'H'.

Linda

Claire said...

Great stitching, better late than never.

Gillie said...

Do like the finish! Not a particular fan of LHN except that sometimes along comes one - and yes! Put it on the list!

Jennifer M. said...

Love your finish and your other WIP is so bright and cheerful. Looks great!

Jen

Mouse said...

wooo hoooo love your finish ... I have this one kitted up to do ... and well done on your WIP tooo ... and don't panic about being late .... I am a few weeks behind with my catch up hehheheh :) love mouse xxxxxx

Monique said...

I love the alphabet. You did allot of work on it.

cucki said...

super sweet stitching x

Ruth McKeon said...

I missed this, how did that happen ! Congrats on the finish ,its gorgeous and aren't you flying along at the finishes this year. The Alphabet Leraner is so bright and cheery its going to be lovely checking in to see how its going.

Stitching Noni said...

Lovely finish and a great WIP :)