Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Smalls SAL Check In

Well, well, well! It may be a small one ...but it *is* a finish....right?!

I know I had planned on stitching the wedding lace kit.....but then I found this.......

"Lavender Girl" by Snowflower Diaries
Stitched on a piece of linen of indeterminate count and colour
Using DMC threads
It's such a sweet little design I decided to rather stitch her and she'll be made up into a needle book. I had grand intentions of getting stitching in while on this conference.....but that's just not happening! But as stipulated, at least my piece  is stitched up......it's just the finishing I need to complete and that I'll do over this weekend.

This is a freebie pattern that can be found here. She has lots of other lovely little freebie charts that I have plans to stitch too!

The pattern called for beads....but as I didn't have a colour that fit...I opted to French Knot instead.


I can't wait to get home and finish her off properly. She's already mounted on fabric so it's just stitching it all together that must happen!

Hope you're all having a lovely week!

Take care
 

16 comments:

Brigitte said...

Oh my, such a lovely little piece. Thanks for showing the link, I will download and stitch this little cutie as soon as possible.

Linda said...

Congrats on the adorable finish Thoeria. She will make a cute needle book.

Linda

Bianca said...

What a sweet design, I can't wait to see the finished piece :)

Gillie said...

Such pretty designs from her, always! Well done for stitching while away!

Pamela said...

Cute design! Thanks for the link to the pattern!

Threeundertwo said...

I love this one! Added it to my list. You did a lovely job.

azurachan said...

Wow! Lovely!
I love the french knots pattern. Wish I could learn to do it someday.
p/s: Greetings from Malaysia! :-)

Gypsy Rose said...

Very nice!

Gypsy Rose said...

Very nice!

Sheila said...

Love the design!! Look forward to see how you finish it up!

Sheila said...

Love the design!! Look forward to see how you finish it up!

Gwen said...

She will made a very nice needle book.

wilma b said...

Cute piece...nicely done!

Jan Gartlan said...

What a darling fairy and finish. Well done

Joysze said...

It's super cute, Thoeria!!! Great switch for the french knots. :D

Maria del Valle said...

Lovely finish!!
thank you by the link!