Friday, January 10, 2014

Some progress!

I'm so very pleased with the little progress I've managed to get throught this week :) I've been working on the "Rose Mosaic Needroll" by M Designs. The last time I worked on this piece, I had managed ot get this far...

Rose Mosaic.......wayyyyyyy back!

And with this week's work I've gotten it this far....

Progress!!

Close-up :)
Not too bad ...right?

I'm hoping to spend some more time with this one during the coming week....so hopefully lots more progress next week!

I'm still battling the bulges.....gym has been sooooo difficult to get to when everyone else is doing ice creams and all the yummy things! But I try!

Trust you'll all have a wonderful weekend!

Take care xx
Thoeria

4 comments:

Gillie said...

Not too bad at all! Onward and upward! Glad you had such a good time on your trip!

Linda said...

Wonderful progress Thoeria.

Linda

Terri said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see it finished!

Kaisievic said...

Looking great!