Friday, February 21, 2014

As we head into IHSW.....

See what the postie brought me.....


Lovelies!!!

I ordered these from an Australian based company - Colours Down Under. I know I shouldn't have....but I really couldn't resist! Let's see.....we have...
  • Ink Circles - Aventail
  • Ink Circles - Guilder
  • Iris van den Heilgenberg - Starring ABC
  • The Sampler Girl - Literary Littles - #03 Hope
  • The Sampler Girl - Literary Littles - #04 My Everything
  • The Sampler Girl - Literary Littles - #05 Sweet Things
  • The Sweetheart Tree - Wildflowers Needle Roll
I find that because of the cost of postage, I try and make it worth my while :) Afterall...I'd pay the same postage for 1 chart as I would for seven! Makes sense doesn't it???!

I also stopped off at the book store and they had a special on some of their old issues of magazines. I have been trying to not buy mags as I have LOADS of them and really.....will I ever stitch through all of them??!!! But I admit...I am weak!! So I got these at half price


Back Issues of Mollie and Cross Stitcher!
Doesn't that little birdie look cute!!!

So heading into IHSW I have all these lovelies....but I'll have to keep them for another time! I will be spending most of the weekend (after spending Saturday morning at oldest bug's school to help with their Fun Day) stitching on middle bug's piece and getting a start on my small for the Smalls SAL.

This is my progress with middle bug's piece...


Middle Bug's piece
It doesn't look very boyish right now I know....but it will!! Eventually! I'm going to try doing something different with this piece and back stitch as I go along....

If you're hermitting this weekend....enjoy it!! I know I will :)

Be safe and warm if you're in a part of the world with terrible weather right now!

Take care



2 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

Love your new stash! Perfectly agree with your comment about the postage!
Colours Down Under is here in Perth... I love going into the store - it is like a treasure trove and I never walk out empty handed! :o)
Hugs xx

Linda said...

Great new stash Thoeria. What is the new piece that your working on?

Linda