Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines :)

I do hope that you all had a wonderful day with your loved ones :)
I got home from work to this lovely little surprise...

My beautiful Roses

Now understand that this was a complete surprise....hubby and I have never done the whole Valentine's day thing....so that makes these roses all the more special. I'll be planting them in our garden (well not me personally ...I'm a terrible gardner!) just as soon as we know whether we want to remain here or sell and move!

I did a little more stitching on the book bag....still a bit left as you can see, but it'll get done!


The big flower still left to do...and border!
And then I FINALLY finished the train in the alphabet!! I admit it felt rather like the little engine going uphill and I had to constantly remind myself of "I think I can....I think I can....I think I can" with each carriage that I stitched.


T is for Train!!

I'll be putting this away for a short while and will pick up one of my other UFOs/WIPs. Haven't quite decided which that will be...decisions decisions!

I've also yet to start my small for the Smalls SAL...but will probably do that during the IHSW

Have a wonderful weekend all!

Take care

4 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful flowers Thoeria. Nice progress. Love the bright colors in the alphabet.

Linda

RuthB said...

What a happy Valentine's surprise. :) Have a beautiful rest of your day and continued luck on your lovely stitching progress.

Monique said...

I always feel like that when I get close to finishing a project. I am fine with however long it takes until the end is in sight, then it feels like that last little bit just takes forever. It all looks great!

Kaisievic said...

I love the story of the little red engine that could - and you certainly can! Gorgeous train (and I love the red roses!).
hugs, Kaye