Monday, February 24, 2014

IHSW Update

Did you stitch? A little? A lot? Kind of? :)

I think this weekend was a "kind of" weekend! While stitching *did* take place, I also spent Saturday morning helping out at my eldest's Fun Day (actually was quite fun even though the weather turned a bit chilly!)....and then Sunday morning was spent taking the two young bugs for breakfast and then the movies - we went to watch "The Nut Job" ....though it was pointed out to me by my dear friends that I am a proverbial nut myself :-D

But I digress.....on to the stitchy stuff!!!

As I mentioned before...I did some work on middle bug's piece, which, I forgot to mention...is a Jenny Barton design we found in issue 187 of World of Cross-Stitching - King of the Castle. My progress this weekend....

King of the Castle - stitched on 28 count evenweave

I also made a start on my small for the 2014 Small SAL - and will have it all nicely done in time for the reveal day :)

February Small SAL
Like I said....a "kind of" stitchy weekend :)

Trust you all had a wonderful restful weekend!

Take care


3 comments:

Linda said...

Great progress and cute new start Thoeria.

Linda

Bianca said...

I can't wait to see how the small turns out, it looks cute already!

Justine said...

The small is off to a good start! Love the colours in the castle piece. I just found your blog through Jo's and look forward to following you.