Thursday, March 20, 2014

An early start!

Where *has* this month gone??? I can't believe that it's almost time to say goodbye to March! That does, however, herald the approach of IHSW - which is .....THIS weekend!!

Well....I'll be kicking off *my* weekend slightly earlier as we have a public holiday tomorrow! I am so looking forward to sitting down and doing some serious stitching on the castle. The past 2 weeks has seen me getting ym Friendly Stitcher's exchange piece finished and off to my partner. I am so tempted to share a pic....but I'll contain myself and wait....
I'm also hoping to get my small done for the Smalls SAL...

Even though tomorrow is a day off work....I'm still going to be rather busy....middle bug has a soccer tournament so we'll be at the soccer fields from about 8am until 2pm.

And now to fess up.....I tried to resist shopping for new charts.....I did.,....but how could I resist these?


I can't wait for these to get here! I'll patiently watching the mail box until then :)

Well I do hope you all have a lovely IHSW and enjoy some lovely stitchy time!

Take care






4 comments:

Busy Lizzie said...

great charts

Justine said...

Lovely new stash! Hope you manage to get some stitches in on your day off. Perhaps you could take some sewing to the football tournament?

Mouse said...

hope you manage to get some stitching done and love the fess's I have the middle one ... love mouse xxxxx
ps enjoy hermitting :)

cucki said...

Sweet new stash..
Happy stitching x