Friday, March 28, 2014

Introducing.......

Buttons......


And Boo......



Aren't they just the most adorable little bundles?



They were rescued when they were 2 weeks old by a lovely lady who syringe/bottle fed them and their other 2 siblings. When I heard from a friend of mine that there were 2 little scraps looking for a home....how could I say no??

While the bugs and I are really happy to have them with us, my old Scruffy has been eyeing them warily



I think it's going to take a bit of time for him to get used to them....

Hope you all have wonderful weekends!

Take care



6 comments:

cucki said...

so cute...kisses..
happy stitchy weekend x

Babs in Alabama said...

How precious Buttons and Boo are! Rescued kittens seem to spend the rest of their lives saying 'thank you' in so many ways. Scruffy will come around. My weekend will be wet so hoping for good stitching time :)

Linda said...

What adorable kittens Thoeria. Makes me want to get another one. They will be your stitching buddies.

Linda

Bianca said...

They are precious!

Stitching Noni said...

Oh they are adorable!! :)

Terri said...

They are gorgeous! Congratulations!