Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April's TUSAL

Another month past....and we're almost midway through 2014! Time seems to be speeding past with ever increasing speed!

And as the title of this post would indicate...it's TUSAL report time again! (to learn more about the TUSAL, click the little button on the left hand side - it should take you over to Daffy Cat's blog where she explains this novel stitch-along :)

As you can see ....there has been stitching taking place. I realised  after I took this pic that it may not have been the best way to show them...but I couldn't take a new one as I was dashing off to the shops!

April TUSAL threads
This month saw me spending most of my stitchy time working on the Castle, and then also stitching my small for the Smalls SAL (but more about that tomorrow). I've also made a new start last night......and I just *know* that this one will be a challenge - more about that some other time too :)

Tomorrow we're all off to the coast (about a 5 hours drive from home) to spend a few days just enjoying a break from it all. I haven't decided what I'll be taking along.....Castle? Crochet? I haven't been able to get back to crochet again so maybe this is a good opportunity! This evening has not seen me stitching at all - I've been putting the last of my DMC threads on their bobbins and I have yet to complete this task.....will have to this evening tho!

Take care

7 comments:

Mouse said...

cooo lots of nice orts :) and do you need help with the challenge piece ???
enjoy your break away and come back rested and chilled :) love mouse xxxxx

Bianca said...

It is hard to believe the year is already almost half way gone! I'm so intrigued to hear more about your stitching challenge.

Justine said...

Woohoo a new start! Can't wait to see it. Hope you have a lovely holiday.

Lecoeurceltique said...

Curious to see your new starts. Have a good break. Mary

AnaCristina said...

Thank you to share your jar ORTs!
Here is my TUSAL post:
http://anacristinap.blogspot.com.br/2014/04/tusal-512-ano-3.html
kisses

AnaCristina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AnaCristina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.