Thursday, April 3, 2014

Stitcher's Exchange....

I think I mentioned at some stage that I was participating in the Stitcher's Day Exchange that was held over at the Friendly Sticher's Yahoo Group :) Well....I've received the most adorable needlebook from Mary in France :)




Mary has kindly let me know where she had found the chart :) She's added her own tuches to the design, but for those who may want to stitch something similar, it can be found here.

I'm awfully smart though and managed to send my exchange piece off to her without taking a final pic. I have pics of the piece before I put it together....but forgot to take that one last final shot when it actually looked like something! So will post as soon as Mary sends me a pic :)

How has your week been then? Getting lots done?

Take care


3 comments:

Justine said...

What a pretty gift you received from Mary. Thanks for sharing the pattern too. I'm sure she was equally lucky with her gift from you.

cucki said...

Truly a very sweet gift :)
Hugs xxx

Linda said...

What a pretty exchange gift Thoeria.

Linda