Thursday, June 5, 2014

I won!! I won!!!

I did...I did!! :)

What have I won....I hear you ask!

Well......first off...I won Cucki's Travelling Pattern. This sweet little design started out from South Africa when Cucki sent it on it's travels way back in 2011. Justine in the UK was the last stitcher who stitched it...and it's now come home for a short while before it will be continuing it's travels.

Travelling Pattern - LK "Love is Best"

I spent some time last night deciding on colours and fabric......I'm thinking 32count Belfast "Autumn Blush" and local threads from House of Embroideries.....can't wait to get started!

My other bit of lovely good fortune?? Maja from The Snowflower Diaries recently held a giveaway....and over and above the give-away prize that she had originally posted, she selected 20 additional folks to each receive a chart of their choice!

I had a bit of trouble making a final decision .....but eventually decided that this is the one I want....Swans & Butterflies
Pic "borrowed" from Snowflower Diaries  :)

Winter has finally hit Jozi and the weather has been chillier than chilly! Perfect stay at home under the blankies weather :)  

Take care

7 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the wins Thoeria.

Linda

Busy Lizzie said...

congrats on the beautiful wins

cucki said...

Aww sweet
Happy stitching dear x

Chris said...

Congrats on your win and I like your choice of chart.
Happy Stitching
Chris x

Mouse said...

ooooo a fab postie day ... can't wait to see the starts and finishes :) love mouse xxxx

Jeanette said...

Can't wait to see you version. Hugs,xx

Sheryl S. said...

What a lovely win. Nice chart you have chosen.