Thursday, June 19, 2014

Travelling Pattern all done and ready to go :)

Would you believe that I actually got this one in record time?! And this while still stitching on an exchange piece and my Alphabet Learner! Not too shabby if you ask me :D

I'm thinking to finish this off as a little pillow :)

"Love is Best" by Lizzie Kate
Stitchedon 32 ct "Autumn Blush" Belfast Linen
House of Embroidery Threads

A little closer....


I'm really pleased with how this turned out, even though I did wonder about my colour choices about mid-way through :)

Now as I've finished this little beauty, the pattern is ready to continue it's journey across the globe! If you'd like to be considered as it's next visitor, then please  read the few rules that comes along with the pattern....

1. You must have a blog 
2. Comment on this post only, saying you would like the chance to stitch it. 
3. You must have an active blog to participate; if you have a blog but never post on it you won't be chosen to be the next stitcher.
4.The stitcher who receives the Travelling Pattern must stitch it within an acceptable time frame, finish it and share the finished piece on their blog. Stitch with your choice of fabric and threads; finish it how you wish.
5.The stitcher must offer up the Travelling Pattern for another stitcher to use and it will be off on its travel again. You only send the pattern, no 'extras' are required.

I'll take names until Sunday, 22 June and will post the winner on Monday. Please if you are a no reply blogger, then leave me an email address to get hold of you.

Take care

4 comments:

cucki said...

It's so sweet..
Well done dear xxx

Linda said...

Cute finish Thoeria. I would like a chance to stitch it.

Linda

Pamela said...

Very nice! Please enter me in your drawing.

Justine said...

Very nice! Love your colour choices, very pretty. As you know I have already Stitched this so please don't enter me!