Monday, August 11, 2014

Crazy Weekend :)

Well....it was more of a weekend spent on my crazy quilt block than an actual crazy weekend :D

The weather was nice and chilly and perfect for staying home and doing little - well little outside and about the house I mean, but perfect for getting some stitching done. So I stitched on the seams of my crazy quilt block. This is what it looks like thus far...




I have 2 more seams to finish and then on to the fun - Silk Ribbon Embroidery!!

I did spend some time on eldest's crochet lapghan - really do need to take a pic of it sometime to show you guys!

Dad started dialysis on Friday, and as per Mum and my brother and sisters, he's definitely feeling better as he's grumpier than he's been in a while! :D :D

Hope you all had lovely weekends

Take care

7 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

It looks beautiful :)

KimM said...

What a pretty quilt. And - BEST WISHES to your Dad. Grumpy is good ;)
xxx

Angela P said...

It looks great!

cucki said...

Wow it's looking so beautiful xxx

Pamela said...

Very nice! Don't you just love working on it?

Linda said...

Gorgeous Thoeria. Glad to hear Dad's doing better.

Linda

Sheryl S. said...

This work is really pretty. Your dad will definately feel better gradually. I did a year on dialysis, make sure he doesn't pass his liquid intake limit.