Monday, August 18, 2014

IHSW ......did you?

So did you manage to stitch this weekend? I managed a little.....not quite as much as I wnated to....and not on the piece I had hope to work on (the HAED), but I did a little bit....

I did these ribbon embroidery irises for the crazy quilt block (CQB) class that Kathy Shaw offered

Crazy Quilt Block

I worked on two of the seaside quilt blocks


A rather icky photo sorry! I was in a bit of a rush this morning trying to get the pics taken before darting out of the door to drop my son at school!

Close up of the ship's wheels


I also managed to do some stitching on my Alphabet Learner, and finished the "Question"



Alas not a stitch on HAED - but I guess that I can now spend this week mostly working on it :)

Did you manage to get loads done? Or like me, did you squeeze in a stitch here and there between everything else that you had going on this weekend ?

Have a wonderful week all!

Take care

8 comments:

cucki said...

wowwwwwwww all your projects are so beautiful..
well done x

Pull the other thread said...

Great work, well done. I did very little this weekend. I tried a new start because I really was looking forward to just relaxing with my stitching but I just couldn't get my mind to settle on it so I gave up :(

Linda said...

Beautiful quilt squares Thoeria. Of course, I love the alphabet learner.

Linda

KimM said...

Wowee - you've been busy!!
xxx

Marcy said...

Everything looks great. Love your sampler.

Bea said...

That was a busy weekend! Great stitching.

Zurainny Ismail said...

The ribbon embroidery is so sweet! And you did so many projects - well done! :D

Sheryl S. said...

You got a lot done. I didn't. I have family staying.