Thursday, August 7, 2014

She's got it :)

A little while back I joined an exchange on Heather's blog. I was partnered with Noni, who blogs over at "Fireflies & Cats in the Garden", and while the exchange called for a stitched piece, I couldn't resist adding in a few bits :)

Pin Cushion stichery designed by Jenny of Elefantz

"Make Do" stitchery designed by Jenny of Elefatntz and finished as a needlebook

Tiny fob design stitched 1 x 1 on 32 ct linen

If you've never visited Jenny before, then you really aught to! She is super creative and always has such beautiful designs and great tutorials :)

I'm really glad that Noni liked her little package :)


This week will see me still playing catch up on my Crazy Quilt Block (pics in the next post!) as well as a bit of crochet and the HAED received some attention!

Hope you're all having lovely weeks and that the weekend will be a good one!

Take care

4 comments:

cucki said...

So sweet xxx

Linda said...

She is a lucky lady. Beautiful exchange gifts Thoeria.

Linda

KimM said...

Wow - what great gifts! And I, too, LOVE Jenny's blog. She has so many lovely ideas and stitching designs. It's addicting.
xxx

Stitching Noni said...

Thank you for my delightful gifts! I absolutely love them! :)
Hugs xx