Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Small SAL...and a rather late TUSAL!

Wherever has the month gone?? I could have sworn that we just started August a week ago and I now find myself having completely missed the TUSAL report! This month has seen a rather dismal lack of stitching - cross stitching to be exact. I have been busy with the crazy square as the ribbon in my TUSAL jar will attest to....

For those who wonder about the strange acronym and would love to know more and maybe even join the fun next month, head on over to DaffyCat's blog here and read all about it!!

As said before, there has been minimal cross stitching taking place this month, but I did manage to finish my small :)

August Small
Stitched on 32 count evenweave with DMC thread
Freebie design by Ulrike M.

I found this cute litte bunny here and decided to finish her off with a bitof lace too - the first time I've used lace on a pillow finish. My finishes are still wayyyy from perfect but I am enjoying practising :)

If you'd like to know more about the Smalls SAL and join the fun next month, then head on over to Heather's blog and read all about it!

Have a great week all!

Take care

8 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish Thoeria. Lots of pretty orts.

Linda

Sheryl S. said...

pretty design and the lace looks lovely. I think your month of August disappeared with mine!

Mii Stitch said...

Well, I really like your little bunny and the finish looks so lovely and colourful.

Shari said...

That is really cute...great finish. August sure did pass quickly!

Maria del Valle said...

Cute bunny, thanks by the link!!
I just published my part today, I'm late..., see you!

Hazel D said...

Very cute and the lace is a lovely finishing touch

Elunia said...

Nice work :)

Pamela said...

Nice finish! Thanks for the link to the pattern.