Friday, September 19, 2014

Hermitting?

Will you be hermitting this weekend?

I plan to work on the Castle, which has been my major piece for this month

It's really coming along beautifully :)

Hopefully I'll have the middle tower done by the end of the weekend!

Spring has decided to skip over and we've gone from winter straight into temperatures in the upper 20°C range. The garden is blooming...



And soon the kids will no doubt be spending their afternoons in the pool :)

I do hope that you all have a lovely weekend!

Take care

9 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Castle does indeed look wonderful. Have fun Hermitting this weekend. Lovely garden photos :)

Neilteil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Neilteil said...

I love the Castle. It looks great and I can't wait to see more of it.(sorry accidentally deleted the last comment)

Justine said...

Love that Castle! Can't wait to see more of it. Your garden looks great. I'm having a girls' day out with my mum tomorrow but will definitely try to hermit on Sunday.

cucki said...

Wow it's looking so beautiful..
Happy stitching x

Linda said...

Love the castle piece your working on Thoeria. Beautiful flowers.

Linda

Mouse said...

ooooo spring flowers :) we have rain and misty fog this morning *passing a cuppa over ... the castle looks fab those dragon eyes are scary ..lol
hope to join you in some stitching later :) love mouse xxxxx

KimM said...

Wow-ee! The castle looks so great!!! hugs xxx

Kaisievic said...

The castle does look great!