Wednesday, October 1, 2014

HAED slow progress...

Well.....kinda slow really....
I've never been a speedy stitcher to start, and with this 1 over 1 things are considerably slower than usual! BUT....that being said....I *have* finished Column 1 on Page 1 :D

I know , I know....that's a mere drop in the ocean on this BAP :D

So without further ado...."Garden of Delight"before...and after



I have signed up to participate in the Mega Mini Month Madness hosted on Pull the Other Thread :) So for this month, the HAED and Castle will take a back seat while I attempt to stitch and finish as many littles as possible :)

Happy crafting all!

Take care


11 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Looks great and any progress on these size projects is an achievement. Looking forward to seeing your minis

Pull the other thread said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brigitte said...

I have never tried myself on a HAED piece although I have two in my stash. They are certainly slower to stitch than over two projects. At least for me. Nice progress on your piece.

Annie said...

I think you've made wonderful progress! Good luck and have fun with you minis this month!

cucki said...

Looking good my dear xx

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I stitch slowly too. Its an especially quiet time to meditate. Your piece is coming along nicely.

Brenda A said...

HAEDs are time consuming and I think you've been doing a wonderful job! :)

Linda said...

Nice progress Thoeria. I too signed up for the MMMM SAL. I'm still going to try and keep up with my other SAL's and Turtle Trot pieces.

Linda

RuthB said...

Excellent progress! I'll look forward to seeing your Minis too.

Meari said...

Looks good!

Pamela said...

Great progress! Can't wait to see what else you will be working on.