Friday, October 31, 2014

Mega Mini Month Madness Final Post :)

October done and dusted....eeek!!! That leaves 54 days.....slightly over 7 weeks...before Christmas....are you ready?? :D

Now I'm pretty sure that by now you all are aware of the MMMM that was hosted by Pull the other Thread :)

I managed to get these 2 finishes completed as well....actually just put the last stitch in this one about 30 minutes ago!

Stitched on scrap evenweave
With DMC threads

This delightful freebie design (along with a host of others!) can be found here.

The other finish I managed to complete is this fun card

Cover kit: Cross Stitch Card Shop
Issue 74 
Looking back over the month, I'm rather pleased with my accomplishments


Not too shabby!!!

If you would like to participate in next month's MMMM, then head over to Justine's blog here and sign up!

Hope you all had a spooky Halloween:)

Have a great weekend!

11 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Thoeria, you have accomplished so much this month, well done!

Pamela said...

Lots of great finishes this month - way to go!

RuthB said...

Give yourself a big ole pat on the back -- you really rocked the Mega Minis!

Linda said...

Congrats on all the adorable finishes Thoeria.

Linda

Preeti said...

Lovely finishes!! You did a wonderful job with this SAL:) I have joined the SAL again at Justine's place .

cucki said...

Wow they all so sweet my dear x

Pull the other thread said...

You got so many mini pieces done! You mist be delighted. Well done on a great achievement.

rosey175 said...

You had a very successful MMMM! I like the latest finishes, especially that silly reindeer! I bet he's more coordinated than I am with his skates, hah.

Mii Stitch said...

Well done this has been a very successful MMMM for you :)

Éva said...

Very lovely minis :)

hugs
Éva

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

You've had a great month! So many lovely designs. I like the spooky ones most of all.