Sunday, October 26, 2014

Mega Mini Month Madness Week 4 :)

Busy week? Get much done? Or just reel from day to day and pray that the weekend would hurry up and get there ? :D

Mine was a bit of a mix really.....once I got over Wednesday it was pretty smooth sailing! I think that could very well be because my boss was off from Thursday celebrating Diwali so being in the office was so much less hurried and frenetic than usual!

On the stitchy front....I managed to get these lovelies completed....

Cover kit - CorssStitcher Magazine
Issue 279 - June 2014

I love owls! I know that the whole idea that they're wise is really a misconception.....but to me they're really gorgeous birds. I have a collection of them ....no not real ones :)....I should take a pic and share them one day!

I stitched this little bitty on some evenweave that I'd purchased a couple of years ago....I wanted it small enough to be a fob so stitched it over 1. I have a feeling though that my eldest is going to claim this as her own though.....not that she stitches (that's my youngest bug's thing!) but she'll no doubt use it on one of her bags.....guess that's an excuse to stitch another!

Halloween Snail designed by Barbara Ana
Stitched on evenweave
DMC threads over 1 x 1 

I really have no idea why I've waited this long to stitch Halloween designs! It's not really a huge thing here BUT the designs are such fun that I think it's fast becoming my favourite stitchy holiday! If you'd like to stitch this freebie, then head on over here

Have a wonderful week all....until next post!

Take care

13 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Great stitching and yes, Halloween stitching is such fun! I think because it allows one to be wild with the colours.

Justine said...

Thank you for that link...Both my boys love snails so I might have to get cracking this week! Love your cute owls.

Meari said...

Adorable finishes!!

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finishes Thoeria.

Linda

Preeti said...

Lovely finishes!! Cute owls :) I agree about owls and what I have seen is that they are the most featured birds in stitching/crochet designs owing to their cuteness.

cucki said...

awwwwwwwwww
so cute x

KimM said...

I LOVE, LOVE the scissor fob! Absolutely darling!
hugs
xxx

Mii Stitch said...

Fantastic finishes, I love the scissor fob, so sweet xox

RuthB said...

Congrats on the finishing! And.... yes, yes, yes --let's see those owls!!!! Please. :)

Here's to this week being more peaceful all the way through for you.

Carol said...

Such cute finishes!! Guess you'll just have to make another fob for your younger daughter :) Thanks for the link--hadn't seen that chart before...

rosey175 said...

Oh, that Halloween snail is adorable! It will make a great fob for whoever winds up with it haha.

I sort of feel sad that it's not such a big deal outside the States! If it makes you feel better, it's mostly about candy here........ wait, maybe that is helping? :D

Pull the other thread said...

Two great looking mini finishes. Halloween projects can be lots of fun to stitch. This is my 1st year doing any as well :)

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Lovely stitching