Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Travelling Pattern is ready to Travel!

After waiting a couple of months to get here (thanks to our 4 month postal strike!), I am happy to announce that this little jewel is ready to continue it's travels across the globe :)

I had not wanted to start stitching it until I knew for certain that the strike was over....so started it on Saturday, and put the last stitch  in last night :)

"Count Your Blessings" by Shakespear's Peddler
Stitched on 16 ct aida
Using a mix of DMC, Gentle Arts & WDW threads


This chart has been to quite a few places over it's many years of travels - Oklahoma, Canada, Greece, South Africa (two trips here actually!), Ireland, France and Spain.

Would you like to be stitcher # 42?

If so please leave a comment below :)

The only requirements to be considered as the next stitcher is that you promise to stitch it up quickly (which I really did....just had to delay getting started as I didn't want to post it out while the strike was on and risk it going awol!), and post a pic on your blog!

Another finish for 2014....yay!!

Have a great week further all :)

Take care



EDIT: Forgot to add that I'll post this out on Monday :)

7 comments:

Mii Stitch said...

Beautiful stitching!!! Please don't count me in for this TP.

Preeti said...

Lovely finish !! :) please don't count me either because I have loads of WIPs right now....busy doing 'count my WIPs' ;)

KimM said...

This is so lovely. I would love to be included.
hugs
xxx

Carol said...

Love your finish, Thoeria! I have way too many unstitched charts in my stash so I'm going to pass on the traveling pattern for now. I'm sure it's fun to follow it around and around the world :)

Gillie said...

Well, you know I don't want it lol, but hooray for the quick stitching, it looks lovely.

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish Thoeria. I will pass on the pattern.

Linda

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

What a lovely stitch.
You must be so glad that your postal strike is over.