Wednesday, January 28, 2015

SFS Jan 2015

Month : January
Spent: Zero
Earned: Not going to track - will try to remain within the $25 budget!
Carried forward: $25

Subscription not included in Budget: Serenity Harbour SAL $6

Not too bad a start to the new year don't you think?

Right....before continuing I should just declare that I'll be tracking and reporting in USD -  I buy most of my stash online and pay in US $
Speaking of buying......I placed a number of orders online during the strike period last year.....and Yep.....you guessed it.....I'm still waiting on these to get here!!! Giveaways won are still stuck intransit too!! This is so frustrating and highly annoying!!

On the stitchy front there has been a lack of mojo....which has meant that my plan to finish the alphabet sampler has not materialised :(
I have, however finished "U" and "V"

.......apologies but pics will have to be added in a bit later! I can't seem to get them to upload!
...........


Finally!! I can load the pics :D




Still to go....Worm....Xylephone......Yellow......Zoo!!!

Hope you're all having a good week.....and if you're in a cold weather area please be careful and stay warm!

Take care

13 comments:

KimM said...

Oh no! Still stuck in transit? I'd be beside myself - however, it would be an excuse to start and/or finish what I have in my stash....and I've got stash! ;0) looking forward to more pics
xxx

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

On the plus side, when your goods arrive, it will seem like Christmas all over again. It will be nice to see the alphabet piece finished, now that you are so close to completing it. Hope you get your stitching mojo back again soon as I love seeing what you are working on.

Pull the other thread said...

Well done on your zero spend. That does sound incredibly annoying that you still have items stuck in transit. Great stitching, you did well even with your mojo on a break.

Brigitte said...

That's great start to this challenge. And you made some nice addition to the alphabet.
So annoying when you are waiting for all the stash that you ordered quite a while ago. Let's hope that tehy will soon be able to send all that backlog along. And that you will receive your things safely.

Angela P said...

Great first report minus the stuff you ordered being stuck in transit. Such a cute project you are working on :)

homeschooljewelrymom said...

Great job with your stash spending (or lack of!)! I admire your discipline. So sorry your goodies haven't arrived yet :-(

Ruth said...

Someday your mail will come...... just hum that to the Disney theme :)

Congrats on U and V.

rosey175 said...

At this point I would walk/drive/fly to the post office where they're stuck and demand reparation! What nonsense. But congrats on your successful SFS and finishing a couple more letters~ I was wondering what X would be. I imagined an X-Ray zapping some skeleton dude.

Justine said...

Well done on sticking to budget but oh no how long have your orders been held up?! That's a joke. I hope they come soon and bring your mojo with them. That baby will be here soon!

Meari said...

Nicely done!

Stitching Noni said...

Oh my goodness.... I hope your mail arrives soon... I would be getting so peeved by now... I know there is nothing you can do... But how frustrating it must be for you! Fingers, toes and everything else is crossed for you!!
Glad to see your photo's uploaded... They are really cute :) This is going to look so gorgeous and bright when it's finished! :)
Hugs xx

Preeti said...

Your alphabet stitching is cute and colorful!! :)
I hope you get your mails soon and your stitching mojo return too. I have guests at home, so no crafting for me either.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Congratulations on the budget this month.
I would be so frustrated at the post. I had three things not turn up over Christmas and had to have them resent.