Monday, February 9, 2015

YOTA Update 2

I have done it!!!! It's taken me longer than I had wanted or thought it would....but IT....IS.....DONE!!!!!

I had wanted to get the last stitch in before posting.....and I did so last night!!!

WooooHoooooo!!!! Happy wiggle for me!!! The Alphabet Sampler is completed! And about time!! My boss and his wife were blessed with a gorgeous little girl on Monday, 2 Feb :) 

W...........



X..............



Y..........



Z..........



And in all it's blurry glory :D

"The Alphabet Sampler"
A Dimensions Kit design by Chris Davenport
Stitched on 18ct Aida with the kitted threads


I got one small parcel come through the mail .....the fabric I had ordered for the Serentity SAL.....soooo I can't wait to get started on this!! Part 1 and 2 are out...so I'll be spending this week playing catch up :)

On the home front...we took the bugs to watch Annie this weekend....it was FABULOUS! I absolutely loved it :) Next weekend I promised that we'd go and watch Spongebob......should be interesting :D

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend and that your week will not be too hectic!

Take care

18 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Well done on getting this one all finished. It looks amazing. What will you move onto next?

Rachel Tomkins said...

Congratulations on your finish and happy wiggle! It looks fab. I hope the recipients like it! :)

Preeti said...

YAY!! Congratulations !!!!!!
It is cute, colorful and adorable :)
You did so much of hardwork. Your boss is a lucky guy to get this, he is surely going to treasure it. Great job !!

Pamela said...

What a nice gift! I'm sure they'll treasure it.

Brigitte said...

Oh so great, it's finished! And it is looking so great. Such lovely and funny motives. I can't wait to see your start on Serenity Harbour. It's such a beautiful piece.
Have you reveived all your orders by now?

Mii Stitch said...

Congratulations on your latest finish, it just looks adorable!

Annie said...

It's just the cutest ever! Congrats on finishing:)

Becca said...

What an adorable finish! I'm sure they'll love it.

Carol said...

How cute is that!! Congratulations on a darling piece, Thoeria :)

CalamityJr said...

What a great finish of that bright and fun alphabet sampler! I'm sure the new Mom and Dad will love your gift.

Linda said...

Congrats on the gorgeous finish Thoeria. I really love this design and all the bright colors.

Linda

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

This is such a fun piece. I love the new blog too. Diverse Dedication.
xx, Carol

Angela P said...

Congrats on a super cute finish!

Justine said...

What a cute design! So pretty. Your boss and his wife are very lucky. I love it.

Deb said...

What a darling sampler! Congrats on your finish!!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

What a cute little wormie!
The whole sampler is lovely, I am sure this baby will love it.

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Congratulations on your finish.

rosey175 said...

YAY WIGGLES! :D It looks so cute! And tons of bright colors too, I'm sure the boss and wife will love it~ Is the little worm blushing? So shy!

And yay for a package! See, the mail can do things right when they set their minds to it.