Thursday, March 12, 2015

Thank you Ruth :)

A while back I lamented my stupidity at not buying enough "BabySpinach" to complete my "Sunflowers in Summer" piece.  The lovely and funny Ruth who blogs over at The Musing Badger kindly offered to send me  some. With our postal woes being what they are, I packed up Summer and moved on to other stichy delights.

When I checked my mail yesterday....what did I see but a little slip telling me I had something to collect! And it was these beauties!!!




I had been expecting 2 maybe 3 different skeins....not this treasure!

And in amongst them was a perfect match! So "Summer" will be out this week for a bit of work :)

Thank you so much Ruth :) Your package came at just the right moment to cheer me up :)

Two give-aways that may tickle your fancy....
Nancy is at it again :) Check out her gorgeous Spring trims give-away here
Lynn is having a giveaway of her lovelies too! Check it out here

Wishing you all a wonderful, safe week!

Take care


9 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

What a great package to receive!!

Preeti said...

Enjoy !!:))))

Justine said...

What a lovely gift from Ruth. Beautiful colours. Thinking of you xx

Mii Stitch said...

So sweet :)

Linda said...

What a nice gift from Ruth. Glad you found a match.

Linda

rosey175 said...

Look at that blue! *fondles* Lovely of her to send all those goodies and that Summer can come out to play~

Brigitte said...

That's a real little treasure. I once was in the same situation and another wonderful stitcher from the US sent me a skein of the thread that I needed. Stitching and blogging friends are the best.

Kate said...

Yay! What a sweet gift :-)

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That was so sweet of Ruth to send these over to you. Bloggers really are the best people!