Thursday, May 7, 2015

Yikes!!! YOTA!

Yikes indeed!!

In the madness of all the holidays we've been having here I totally forgot to make this post on the weekend!

So without further ado....here is my progress on Enchantress for this month....

When you last saw her she looked like this....


I did a little bit more on her....and this is what she's looking like at the moment


I love the richness of the colours used in her dress :)


Every time I pull her out I 'm reminded how much I really like working on this piece! I don't know why I put her away for so long but am just so glad for the YOTA which got me taking her out of my box of shame and out into the daylight! I could stitch on her for weeks!

This week will see a bit more work on the "Sunflowers" and then of course there's the "black blob" that needs more black.....and the Drawn thread SAL that I've signed up for.....need to decide on colours for that one!

Hope you're all having a wonderful week :)

Take care

17 comments:

Pull the other thread said...

Wonderful progress on this piece. So glad YOTA is helping you to work on this.

Annie said...

Great progress! The colours are indeed lovely:)

Ruth said...

Congrats on some beautiful progress! You are a better woman than I for getting those major confetti affairs in order.

Linda said...

Wonderful progress Thoeria. Such pretty colors.

Linda

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wow, loads of progress! This design is looking great.

KimM said...

Holy cow! Great progress - and I love the colors.
xxx

rosey175 said...

You're sharing your needle speeds, right? Please?

I have to admit I haven't the foggiest idea what the finished piece is supposed to look like so it's a fun game watching this grow and guessing what each new bit is. Right now, claws. :b

Preeti said...

It looks enchanting !! :) Beautiful progress !!

Mii Stitch said...

Wow, that is serious progress!!! Your needle must be smoking :D
Looks lovely, well done!

Annie said...

Wonderful progress! The top and bottom sections have met and it will be fun to watch it fill in from here.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Nice progress. You shouldn't hide her away. You enjoy working on it so much! It's always nice to visit and see what you are working on.
xx, Carol

Justine said...

Great progress! I totally failed on YOTA this month but am planning on a comeback next month. If you love her then you should stitch on her - no excuses!

Carol said...

This piece is really taking shape, Thoeria--wonderful progress :)

Brigitte said...

Oh, this is really a big piece that you added to your project. I'm getting more and more curious about it the more I see of it.

Sheryl S. said...

Looking interesting

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

Good progress, Theoria.

Angela P said...

Great progress!